Supporting Characters That Paved Their Way To The Spotlight :

 Hello ! This is my first ever article and I am really nervous as I have no idea how I should do this however i  will just go deal with this article the way i deal with my life : just go with flow ^^  .  I wish you a smooth read ( as smooth as Taemin’s hips ) ;)






This article is about the " past " of our favorites and trending celebrities in the Dramaland at the moment . Since i know that some have been through some rocky roads to shine as they do now , thus i had to give them credits as well as highlight the important stops they had in their career and in which drama they made and impact .


Let's Get Started 


1- Seo Ye Ji :




I had to kick off my list with this diva , as she is the talk of the town right now and her pics and scenes from different works are what constitutes my feed nowadays .

I first saw her in the drama Moorim School , and it was love at first sight for me. I've been a fan since then .However Ye Ji first started her acting career with a supporting role in the 2013 drama Potato star as Noh Soo Yeong ( I can’t really give any further details as i didn’t watch that drama ) .

Years later she is the female lead in a Netflix drama next to one of the most expensive actors in the business right now ( Kim Soo Hyun) . We stan a hard working QUEEN ~~~

P.S : Her character in Save me was stupendous and each scene was mesmerizing .Still having a hard time getting over it and yes i am still allergic to that KFC harabeoji ( the cult leader ) .


2-  Lee Jae Wook : 







My new discoveryLeeJaeWookgotta be on this list because i have a major crush on him and he easily went up on my list , as he is not just charming he is a terrific actor as well . I usually look at the expression on the actors faces when acting different kinds situations and that is my way of judging their acting ( even if i do not the slightest right to do so ) but i enjoy observing every little details on the acting , and he is really good on that kind of depiction his face harmonizes very well his emotions , thing that attracted me to him the most .



I first met this piece of art in Memories of Alhambra , yes he was not very recognizable , and for me once i see Hyun Bin i forget the world so i admit in that drama he was so outshined by HyunBin’s aura ( at least to me ) . Although I saw him first in MOA I only paid attention to him in WWW where he was a literal cutie pie .

So Waiting to see him in his new Drama Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol as a ML Aghhhhhhhhhh .


3- Lee Sung Kyung :






I first saw Lee Sung Kyung in her role Oh So Nyeo in the drama It’s okay that’s love , where she was brilliant in depicting a teenager suffering from mental illness caused by this damned society .
Then she played as Baek In Ha in the drama Cheese in the trap as a psycho that puts her happiness before anything even if it means stepping on other people ( which i loved btw , her character had so many layers and depth to it i could see where she came from and why she manifests her emotions the way she did ) . She also paved her way to the spotlight and landed her first leading role as Bok Joo in the successful youth drama weightlifting fairy which actually became the push in her career and made more people notice her and how talented she actually is .
Now Lee Sung Kyung became one of the most sought after actresses in SK , especially after her last work : Dr.Romantic 2 which was an immense hit and showcased her still hidden acting skill proving that she didn't come to play but to kick ass .


4- Nam Joo Hyuk :





I had a hard time choosing between Joo Hyuk and Jong ki , but since this list has Sung Kyung , Joo Hyuk has to be here for the support ;) I guess I'll leave Joong Ki for the 2nd part ( if this gets a good reaction ) .


Like his peers in this list , Joo hyuk as well started his career by getting small roles here and there , his 1st support role was in the mini drama Surplus Princess , his next work was School 2015 , where i first saw him , and he was the main lead ,which i totally forgot he starred in it because the SLS was real in this drama #team jae suk . However even though after that he had several support role before his main character in weightlifting fairy with the one above aka his ex ^^ , Not to forget his mind-boggling performance in the drama The Light In Your Eyes alongside the talented Han Ji Min , i cried buckets in that slice of life drama its recommended , just a give it a try without dropping it even if the pacing is slow the twist will give you chills .

P.s : He was also in the drama Cheese in the trap .
5- Lee Jong Suk :




Why ? Surprised to see one of your typical main lead "oppa" in this list as he is really successful and his appearance fees are no joke , well hate to break it to you , he once was only a small role that majority of people won’t even recall . Not me tho ^^
I first saw him in a very small role that i am in doubt if it was really him or not as he looks so much different to me now than how he used to be , when i see now i see this aura around him , i am not talking about his face tho or anything appearance wise , i admire his acting style its light and you never feel that he is forcing any emotions , he really worked hard on himself , okay trivial things aside , i came across Jong Suk in one of my first dramas : Secret Garden , yes Hyun Bin was here yet i still remember someone besides him i ' m also proud of myself . i also remember the 1st thing i said when i first saw LJS was: : wooooow look at those lips i bet he is good at whatever he does *wink* " , oddly enough everytime i see him i don't find his lips that big anymore . Anyhow that was my first experience with him … and as well know how his story ended he became one of the pioneers that plays a big role in the Hallyu wave .







Yaayy~~~ You are done , well i guess i’ll just stick to the cliche words : thank you for your time

And I hope we can meet again in a better written article for now if you have anything to tell me or you add more people to the list you know where you go , meet you there chingu…










Comments

Popular Posts